Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Catholic prayers-- Fatima Prayer





Fatima Prayer

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, I love You. I ask forgiveness for those who do not believe, nor adore, nor hope nor love you.

Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly, and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, present in all tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages sacrileges and indifferences by which He is offended, and by the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer for Financial Breakthrough, by Rovan pinto.

  ENGLISH PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH IS THE 41 ST PRAYER WRITTEN BY ME THROUGH THE INSPIRATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. ALL THANKS AN...